The Clear2there Technical Support Representative (TSR) is a critical technical pre-sales and post-sales resource. The TSR provides pre-sales and Level I / Level II post-sales technical support to Clear2there dealer partners in collaboration with the Clear2there operations team, stages video surveillance cameras, provisions digital video recorder (DVR) systems for new orders, and processes return merchandise authorizations (RMAs).
- Provides productive, timely, and professional technical support to Clear2there dealer partners for post-implementation related issues
- Meets assigned response and resolution times for support tickets
- Partners with the Clear2there operations team to execute camera staging and DVR builds for new orders, processes RMAs accurately and efficiently
- Supports Clear2there sales team by providing technical education on the Clear2there solution portfolio to dealer partner representatives
- Supports Clear2there sales team by providing demonstrations of the Clear2there solution portfolio to dealer partners and end-users
- Passionate for learning about and staying current on the latest video surveillance, access control, smart automation, and related Internet of Things (IoT) technologies.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal communication and active listening skills, with the ability to stay calm and composed during stressful situations
- Well-versed with Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating systems
- Technical understanding of servers and networking technologies and possesses the ability to set up simple networks
- Highly effective communication, time-management, organizational, and team collaboration skills
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Education & Experience:
- 2-year degree in a related field or relevant experience
- Previous technical experience with related hardware, software, and service solutions
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with video surveillance, access control, and IoT technologies a plus
- General office conditions – sitting, standing, phone and computer work
- Ability to use a variety of office equipment
- Some off-site travel to client locations
Pre-employment screenings may include a reference and background check, including education and credential verification, criminal history, drug screen and driving record verification.
This job description covers only the essential functions of the position. It in no way states or implies an all-encompassing list of duties. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management.